The Connecticut Counseling Association established The Carol Ann (Glass) Jodaitis Scholarship Fund in 1999 in memory of Carol, a charter member of CCA’s former division, Connecticut College and University Counselors Association (CCUCA). The Carol Jodaitis Scholarship Fund assists graduate students in counseling programs by awarding financial scholarships to the Annual CCA Conference. It is fully funded through generous donations from CCA members.
* Applicants must be CCA members in good standing.
* Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s level counseling program.
* Applicants may be asked to volunteer a small portion of their time during the conference (not to interfere with applicant’s workshop attendance).
* Approved applicants will receive $30 off conference registration (check to be issued at time of check-in at conference).
* Awarded on a first come, first served basis with a limited number of scholarships available.
To apply, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Name (Must be a Current Member of CCA) Mailing Address E-Mail Address Phone # Name of Academic Institution Name of Academic Advisor Program of Study Anticipated Date of Graduation