CCA Announces New Website!
You are on our new and improved website!
If you are a current member, please simply go to the website and click on "Forgot Password" to set up your password for your account. You only have to do this logging in for the first time.
If your membership has lapsed with CCA, you will simply need to go to the "Join/Renew" link on the top menu bar. All lapsed members will be considered NEW members and, therefore, the Forgot Password link will not work for you because you are not in our new system. A membership to CCA is an investment in your profession in CT! CCA is committed to ensuring that counselors have quality advocacy and education!
If by some chance, you have difficulty accessing the website, you may want to try clearing your cache. Also, you may call us at 888-818-1110 and we can help troubleshoot the issue.
As you know, the CCA website is only one of the many membership benefits you can enjoy!
You can look forward to receiving updates on what's happening for counselors in CT throughout the year in our monthly E-Newsletter, The Connecticut Counselor. In addition, there are many other membership benefits that you can take advantage of, including but not limited to:
* Annual Conference, Division conferences, workshops and trainings at reasonable rates - Look at our Event Calendar https://www.ccacounseling.com/events.html#!calendar
* Find a Counselor professional referral database accessible by other counselors and potential clients https://www.ccacounseling.com/find-a-counselor.html#!directory/map
* Legislative support and advocacy to protect and enhance your profession - View the Licensure Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) sheet https://www.ccacounseling.com/uploads/1/2/5/6/125659701/licensure_faq_final_draft_10.4.19.pdf
* Three primary interest divisions and several regional interest groups to serve your particular area of interest
* Networking opportunities with other professionals in your field
* Easy access to state and national news and issues affecting the counseling profession via our website
* Access to our Members-Only Facebook group
* Leadership Opportunities — If you are interested in becoming more involved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Dual Membership with CT School Counselors Association (CSCA) for Professional members only — benefits of a full membership at a reduced rate. To request a discount code, please email email@example.com
We appreciate your support and look forward to your involvement in the Connecticut Counseling Association this year. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns regarding your membership.
Jenna L. Harma, LPC, NCC
CCA Membership Committee Chair
Karla J. Troesser, LPC, NCC
CCA Executive Director
1/14/2023 09:45:30 am
Greaat blog post
Leave a Reply.